Hong Kong 3-Day Tour Extension (CITHK1)
Please note: To give you the freedom to choose where you want to eat in Hong Kong, one of the world’s great culinary capitals, we have not included meals on the itinerary or in the price below.
|Hong Kong Island
(photo by Dennis Wong)
Day 1: Arrival in Hong Kong
Today you will fly to Hong Kong, known as a “shopping capital” and “bargainer’s paradise.” The rest of the day is free for you to do all the shopping and sightseeing you wish in one of the world’s most beautiful, fascinating, and dynamic cities. Because of its history as a British colony, its modern and Westernized culture, and its cosmopolitan atmosphere, Hong Kong is a convenient and tourist-friendly environment for Westerners to explore.
Hong Kong Accommodations: Metropark Hotel Kowloon 九龍維景酒店 (4-Star) or equivalent
Day 2: Hong Kong
Today you will take a bus tour of Hong Kong that will give you spectacular views of the city and take you to the most popular destinations on Hong Kong Island. You will stop at Man Mo Temple, a famous Taoist temple in the downtown area; Stanley Market, where you can explore the myriad shops and stalls and do some bargain hunting; fashionable Repulse Bay, where you can take photos of the lovely scene laid out before you; Aberdeen’s “floating community,” where you will take a boat tour of the traditional community of fishermen who live in their boats; and Victoria Peak, where you will take a jaunt by cable car up the mountain to admire a panoramic vista of Victoria Harbour. The evening is free for leisure activities.
Day 2 Attractions:
|Aberdeen Floating Community
(photo by CIT)
- Man Mo Temple (文武廟, Wénwǔ Miào)
- Stanley Market (赤柱市場, Chìzhù Shìchǎng or 斯坦利市場, Sītǎnlì Shìchǎng)
- Repulse Bay (淺水灣, Qiǎnshuǐ Wān)
- Aberdeen (香港仔, Xiānggǎng Zǎi)
- Victoria Peak (太平山, Tàipíng Shān or 維多利亞山, Wéiduōlìyà Shān)
- view of Victoria Harbour (維多利亞港, Wéiduōlìyà Gǎng)
Day 3: Departure from Hong Kong
Your brief but exciting tour comes to a close as you board your flight back home or back to your point of origin in China.
* Price not valid during Canton Fair: 4/10–5/5 and 10/10–11/10. Price includes land transportation, hotel, tour guide, complimentary accident insurance, and all of the attractions listed on the itinerary but does NOT include the additional charge for single occupancy; the base price per traveler assumes that hotel rooms are shared by two people.
Please read this section of our Booking page for more information about charges for children, airfare, our cancellation policy, and cancellation insurance.